Thursday, December 4, 2008

Today...

...is not that great. Been losing my sanity all week. First, I can't open my Laguna electric guitar with the new Line 6 Spider 3 amp till xmas and that just kills me. I'm slowly failing at fitting in with society and i am just so sick and tired of trying. People are telling me to fit in, and not just at school, but no matter how hard i try it just isn't who i am. im tired of putting a mask on just so that people will say, "Hey, he fits. He's cool." I'd rather have them say, "*snort* Dork." My life is just not that great anymore. It's slowly going down the tubes. I don't know. I just feel really down lately. I'm basicially confused. I never thought that when I finially would spill my guts online like this I'd be whining. Heh. ugh. This just has not been a great last two days for me. They've been complete crap. Now I've hit rock bottom. What goes up must come down, so isn't true that what goes down must go up? Or does it go bankrupt like AIG?

6 comments:

Brenda said...

Honey Babe, you are a teen. These are normal feelings for a teen. Sorry to have to tell you that you are normal! And, yes, you will feel up again. Get sleep, eat right, drink water, exercise, all those things your Mom tells you to do. It will help. Remember, "This too shall pass."

Jan said...

I agree with ProMom. Hang in there and there will be more "up" days! Don't compromise your values to "fit in." Love, Gram

Holt Fam said...

We love you Ben! Just hold your head up high and be proud of who you are. I love your blog! -H

Brenda said...

Oh, and count your blessings. Sounds like a trite suggestion, I know. But it really does help to realize how much you have been blessed in this life and how much worse off you could be.
You could also try to do a kindness for someone every day. Something small is fine. Even listening to someone who could use an ear is a tremendous help to both of you.

Brenda said...

I wonder if you know how blessed you are to have such wonderful family, friends, and neighbors that care so much about you and love to lift you up! You do the same for them too you know! Mom

Ms. Roehl said...

I love the family reading the blog. Grandma Jan is my favorite. I'll have to tell the other students to get their family reading their blogs.