Friday, November 28, 2008

....ooohhhhh... . . .

Ow. Ow. Ow. ugh. This thanksgiving hurt really badly. I sprained my toe, tried to get up today for Kohl's 4am sale. WTF was I thinking? I mean really? 4AM!! ugh. Stayed up till 1 watching lord of the rings with my father all the while drinking fizzy bubblie! I love fizzie bubblie! its that non alcoholic sparking apple, pear, apple-lingonberry, and all other flavors sparkling juice! AWESOME!! So we downed 3 bottles of that stuff, so now I have a hangover. Not from the bubblie but from watching lotr for about 5 hrs. My head feels like a train wreck. ugh. my gut feels horrible. Why do we even do thanksgiving if it hurts so bad afterwards? we eat until we literally explode and the next morning our stomachs are just messed up. ugh. ugh. ugh. I can't even spell right my head hurts so bad. tylenol just makes it worse. ugh. next time I'm gonna go easy on the pie.

2 comments:

Ms. Roehl said...

What were you planning on buying at 4 am?

Brenda said...

You do know what "WTF" stands for, right? Maybe you would like to choose another phrase. Love you anyway! (Hug)