Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It's been awhile

Been gone awhile. I was busy during Winter Break, rocking out on my new Laguna Guitar and my Line 6 Spider III 15 amp. Been practicing Stairway to Heaven for about a month and its getting solidified in my head. Started a new unit in English. Midsummer Night's Dream. I really love Shakespeare. It's just really funny. I'm really busy with getting my grades up. If I can get a B+ average in all six of my classes I can get my phone, mp3, facebook, and socializing back plus I get signed up for Driver's Ed. With my A in Chem. I can have no lower than a B- in another class with my other four B+'s and I'll make it. It's kind of a strategy game almost. That's the news.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Sounds awesome, Ben! Great Planning! You and Weston will have to get together sometime on the guitars! Keep up the Good Work! Grandma Jan